Nashoba Career Technical Institute Applications for postgraduate students are being accepted for recent district high school graduates.
Nashoba Career Technical Institute Programs
Nashoba Career Technical
Requirement Information and Associated Forms
Along with the completed Application, all NCTI applicants are required to submit two (2) letter of reference forms and a 5-paragraph MCAS-style essay.
In this essay, identify your technical area of interest and illustrate, through examples, why you have chosen to apply to this program. Describe your commitment to this program in terms of your academic, career, and personal goals.
- Program Application form
- Program Letter of Reference Forms
- Program Transcript Request Forms
- NCTI Program Guidelines
Our Technical Programs:
- Recent District high school graduates who reside in Ayer, Chelmsford, Groton, Littleton, Pepperell, Shirley, Townsend, and Westford may apply for
admission,if space permits in the desired program.
- Students must meet standards set forth in the approved admissions policy on file with the Massachusetts Department of Secondary & Elementary Education.
- Proof of Graduation: Official High School Transcript, Diploma, or GED
- Reference Forms: Two signed reference forms (supporting letters are optional)
- Essay: Identify the technical program area applying for
- Interview: Held by appointment at Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- CORI: Submit to a background check
How to Apply:
- To apply, Click here for an NCTI application.
- Fill out the application completely with all required information and signatures.
- Provide a copy of your High School Diploma, GED, or an Official Transcript obtained from your local Guidance Office.
- Identify two adults, who are not related to you, (such as an employer, teacher, guidance counselor, coach, or other) and provide them with reference forms.
- Submit a 5-paragraph MCAS Style Essay identifying the technical program area you are applying for. Explain in detail how the Post-Graduate Program will help you to achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Send all documents
to :NVTHS Student Services Department, 100 Littleton Road Westford, MA 01886 Attn: Post Graduate Program
- Call schedule an interview to be conducted on-site.
- At the interview, provide proof of your identity (MA Driver’s license or State ID) and complete the necessary paperwork for a CORI background check.
- Students with incomplete applications will be notified, by letter, of missing documents needed.
- Completed applications are reviewed weekly by the Admissions Committee.
- Letters are mailed to all applicants, indicating the Admissions Committee's decision to accept or deny the candidate.
Acceptances are contingent upon proof of graduation and satisfactory CORI results.