Thank you for considering an application to Nashoba Tech!
We are accepting 2021-2022 applications for eligible district
9th & 10th grade transfer students and district post graduate students.
Space is limited.
- Students who were promoted from the previous grade level and passed both English Language Arts or its equivalent and Mathematics.
- District students who live in Ayer, Chelmsford, Groton, Littleton, Pepperell, Shirley, Townsend or Westford may apply for admission.
- Non-resident or School choice students may apply for
admission,if space permits.
- Transfer students from other high schools may apply, if space permits.
- For admission, students must meet standards set forth in the approved admissions policy on file with the Massachusetts Department of Secondary & Elementary Education.
- Academic Grades: Previous year final grades and current school year-to-date report card
- Attendance Record: Previous year final attendance printout and current school year-to-date attendance printout
- Discipline Record: Previous year final discipline printout and current school year-to-date discipline printout
- Rating form: Completed by your local school guidance counselor
- Interview: Held at district middle school or by appointment at Nashoba Valley Technical High School
HOW TO APPLY:
- Obtain an application from your local Guidance Counselor or complete an online high school application or complete the postgraduate application forms.
- Fill out
applicationcompletely with all required signatures and hand it into your guidance counselor.
- Guidance Counselor will complete the Rating Form.
- Your Guidance Counselor will submit completed application, grades, attendance, discipline, and rating form in support of your application.
- Students with incomplete applications will be notified, by letter, of missing documents needed.
- Completed applications are reviewed, on a weekly basis, by the Admissions Committee.
- Letters are mailed to all applicants, indicating the Admissions Committee's decision to accept, deny or wait-list the candidate.
- For resident applicants, letters are mailed as decisions are made.
- For non-resident applicants, letters are mailed after all resident applicants have been processed.
Non-discrimination and compliance
Title IX Ch. 622, S.504
Nashoba Valley Technical High School does not discriminate in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its services, programs and activities on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI); on the basis of sex, in accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; on the basis of disability, in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA); or on the basis of age, in accordance with the Age Discrimination Act of 1974 (Age Discrimination Act). Nor does it discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, religion, disability, or homelessness status in accordance with Chapter 622 of the Acts of 1971 (M.G.L. c.76 §5) and Chapter 151B of the General Laws.
To report any issues, please contact the Title VI/IX Coordinator at (978) 692-4711, ext. 11105.
For more information please see the Nashoba Valley Technical High school Policy Manual, section 5305.ey Technical High school Policy Manual, section 5305.