USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer - click here for more information
Breakfast Served Daily 7:30AM – 7:50AM
Selection of whole grain cereals
Egg, Sausage, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Bagel with Cream Cheese
Selection of Whole grain Muffins
All Breakfast Choices include
Fresh Fruit or 4 oz. Juice (orange or apple)
8 oz. Low-Fat Milk
Regular Price $1.25
Meal Charge Policy
Students will be allowed to charge up to a maximum dollar $10.00 which will
be known as the “account cap”.
- Only meals will be allowed to be charged, no other a la carte items will be allowed to be charged.
- When the student reaches the “account cap” they will be offered a designated menu alternate. Sample: cheese sandwich, Veggie sticks, fruit, and milk. This designated menu alternative will be charged to the student’s lunch account at the standard lunch rate.
- Students must pay cash for a la carte items.
- Once the student reaches the maximum meal charge, no a la carte items will be sold to the student and any cash should be applied to the account balance.
- Negative balances need to be paid before the end of the school year.