Records Access Officer
In accordance with the amended state public records law, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, Nashoba Valley Technical School District has designated Joanna Carpentier, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, as the person responsible for responding to public records requests.
Ms. Carpentier can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Duties of the Records Access Officer are established by statute and include:
- Coordinating response by NVTHS to public records requests;
- Assisting individuals who seek records to identify the records sought;
- Assisting the custodian of records to preserve public records in accordance with the law;
- Preparing, posting online and periodically updating guidelines to enable the public to make informed public records requests; and
- Documenting, in compliance with c. 66 § 6A(e), specific information about each request made for public records.
Please contact the Records Access Officer in writing regarding public records requests for documents not available on our website. The Records Access Officer will respond to your request within 10 days, per M.G.L. Chapter 121 regulations.